Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Basement at a Vacant Rental Property


Heavy rains caused water to enter a finished basement at a vacant rental property in Simpsonville, SC, and was discovered by a property manager and a potential ... READ MORE



Ice Covered Floor


A sprinkler system malfunctioned over the weekend in a local frozen food warehouse’s freezer causing the floor, walls, and the sprinklers themselves to be... READ MORE



The Importance of Drying a Floor Properly


A small, undetected water leak from a water heater created a huge and very noticeable problem for a family in Greer, SC. They called the company that installed ... READ MORE



The Importance of Drying a Floor Properly Part 2


A small, undetected water leak from a water heater created a huge and very noticeable problem for a family in Greer, SC. They called the company that installed ... READ MORE



The Importance of Drying a Floor Properly Part 3


A small, undetected water leak from a water heater created a huge and very noticeable problem for a family in Greer, SC. They called the company that installed ... READ MORE



Walk-In Cooler in Greenville, SC 3


A long holiday weekend plus a leaking container of raw chicken equaled an enormous mess for a local food service provider at one of their locations inside a man... READ MORE



Walk-In Cooler in Greenville, SC 2


A long holiday weekend plus a leaking container of raw chicken equaled an enormous mess for a local food service provider at one of their locations inside a man... READ MORE



Walk-In Cooler in Greenville, SC


A long holiday weekend plus a leaking container of raw chicken equaled an enormous mess for a local food service provider at one of their locations inside a man... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen in Taylors, SC


A water supply line to an ice maker was not connected properly causing water to leak unnoticed for several days. The water impacted the flooring beneath the ref... READ MORE



Mold Mitigation in Greenville, SC


Wet contents were placed in a box and sat in a storage room for months causing microbial growth to spread to the adjacent wall. SERVPRO of East Greenville Count... READ MORE