Faster to your Greenville Water Damage Event
SERVPRO of East Greenville County provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Greenville County, SC
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of East Greenville County provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of East Greenville County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 864-292-3495
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of East Greenville County
SERVPRO of East Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. https://www.SERVPROeastgreenvillecounty.com/company-profile
Resolve to be Ready!
Lose the excuses, resolve to be ready this new year.
This year, resolve to be prepared.
Join our team at SERVPRO of East Greenville County and make a Resolution!
SERVPRO of East Greenville County offers practical emergency preparedness tips individuals can practice each day leading into the New Year.
- Make an emergency plan: choose a safe place to meet, learn evacuation routes, and establish an out-of-town contact.
- Take a current photo of you and your pet together in case you get separated during a disaster.
- Get to know your neighbor and invite them to be a part of your emergency plan.
- Snap photos of important documents and save them in a secure place or online.
- Set up group text lists so you can communicate with friends and family during emergencies.
- Take a class in CPR and first aid.
- Keep and update emergency supplies; remember to include cash.
- Have back-up power sources available to charge devices in case of a power outage.
- Snap pictures of your property for insurance purposes.
- Check your insurance for coverage on disasters like floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes.
- Sign up for alerts and warnings. Download the FEMA app to get real-time alerts, safety tips, and locate open shelters.
- Save for a rainy day! Start and grow your emergency fund.
Fire Safety Tips to Protect your Home or Business
Make sure to test your smoke alarm!
SERVPRO of East Greenville offers some essential tips that you can implement on your own to prevent fires in your home or business. Remember it is important to always be prepared!
- Test and Replace batteries on Smoke detectors. New smoke detectors offer a 10-year lift span. If you live in an older home replacing your smoke detectors is a good idea.
- Create and practice fire safety plans. Having at least 2 escape routes with exits is important and remember practicing this plan is just as important.
- Keep outdoor grills at least 10 feet from your home or business and never leave them unattended
- Keep small kitchen appliances unplugged
- Don’t smoke when you are tired- you are at risk for falling asleep with the cigarette still burning
- Make sure if you use a wood stove or fireplace that the fire is out completely before leaving
- Always make sure to have a fire extinguisher in your home or business and know how to use it
Following these safety tips can help keep you safe. Should you become a victim of a fire in your home or business, contact SERVPRO of East Greenville County, our trained professionals will help walk you through restoring the structure of your home or business as well as the contents inside.
We are always here to help!
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
If temperatures drop below freezing you may be at risk of frozen pipes which can cause pipes to burst.
Don’t let the time of most wonderful time of the year leave you in fear of what to do should a Water Damage strike your home or business. Winter weather can bring on more than icy roads and slippery sidewalks, if temperatures dip below freezing you are at risk for frozen pipes which can cause a disaster in your home or business.
SERVPRO of East Greenville County has some tips on what to do to protect your home during this holiday season.
Check your property for fallen limbs and branches.
Make sure gutters are cleaned properly and downspouts are turned to allow water to run away from your property.
Tighten handrails and check entryways for slipping hazards, make sure mats are in areas where slipping may occur.
Protect your pipes from freezing by leaving your water dripping and opening cabinet doors to allow warm air to circulate inside cabinets that have pipes inside of them.
If traveling out of town make sure to leave the heat on and have someone stop by and check your home while you are away.
Unfortunately, someone will have a disaster strike during this Christmas Season. Should a disaster strike your home or business, contact SERVPRO of East Greenville County. We have team members available and ready to help!
SERVPRO of East Greenville County, your WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
SERVPRO of East Greenville County arrives onsite to respond to a water damage emergency that has caused significant damage.
Let SERVPRO of East Greenville County be the emergency response team you trust when a water damage invades your home or business and disrupts your life.
We have teams ready to respond to your water damage cleanup needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Our professional team members are trained to assist you with the cleanup and are always willing to walk you through the claim process and answer any questions you may have. As an emergency response team, we have experience handling a loss of any size and will work quickly to get you back into your home or business.
Responding to a loss quickly and starting the water damage cleanup process is important to prevent any secondary damage to your home or business.
Choose with confidence and know that our Emergency Response Team members at SERVPRO of East Greenville are here to help!
ARE YOU READY?
SERVPRO of East Greenville County responds to a water damage emergency an a local commercial business.
When a fire or water damage emergency happens will you be READY? None of us like to consider that we will become victims of a water or fire damage disaster. Unfortunately, it could and inevitably will happen to each of us either at our home or at our place of business. It’s extremely important to know what to do in the event of an emergency. As leaders in the Fire and Water Damage Restoration Industry, SERVPRO of East Greenville County is here to help you prepare for an emergency before it happens by offering to assist you with creating an ERP.
What is an ERP?
An ERP stands for an Emergency Ready Program. It is a no-cost readiness plan designed to help home and business owners recover from a disaster faster, which leads to lower recovery costs. Make sure you’re ready and not ruined with our Emergency Ready Program.
Contact our office today for more details on how to get started creating your own ERP.
How to prepare your Greenville, SC home for a Winter Storm before it arrives
SERVPRO of East Greenville responded to a Water Damage from a busted pipe during a winter freeze that caused damage to the ceiling a breakfast room
One of the best and safest places to stay during a winter storm is in your home. It is important to remember that there is more to protecting your home and family than stocking the refrigerator with the essentials like bread and milk. Following the tips below will help protect your home when a winter storm strikes.
- Many homes have exposed pipes in the attic, crawlspace or basement. These areas are unconditioned and get much colder that other areas of your home. Remember to keep these pipes warm, you can wrap then with a material to help insulate them from dropping temperatures.
- It is also important to remember to open cabinet doors in bathrooms and kitchens that have sinks with plumbing underneath to allow warm air to circulate. When cabinet doors remain closed, the temperature can become much colder and can make these pipes susceptible to freezing.
- Finally let the water drip slowly from a faucet in your home to keep the water flowing and to help protect your pipes from freezing.
Following these tips will help protect your home when a winter storm strikes.
In the unfortunate event that you suffer from a Water Damage due to a frozen pipe during a winter storm, SERVPRO of East Greenville County is always here to help. Our technicians are highly trained in handling water damage mitigation and will be ready to assist you when an emergency happens in your home.
When Storms or Floods hit Greenville, SC. SERVPRO is ready!
SERVPRO of East Greenville team member's are ready to help in the event of a storm in Greenville, SC.
SERVPRO of East Greenville County specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Greenville, SC we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of SERVPRO Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 864-292-3495!
Why choose SERVPRO of East Greenville County?
SERVPRO of East Greenville County is an IICRC Certified Firm. Join us as we congratulate our 2 newest IICRC WRT Certified Technicians.
SERVPRO of East Greenville County is an IICRC Certified Firm that believes in training our team members with the knowledge needed in our industry to respond quickly and efficiently to your Water Damage Emergency.
We are an IICRC Certified firm which holds us accountable to a Code of Ethics set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. A complete list of the Code of Ethics can be found on their website at https://www.IICRC.org/page/IICRCCertifiedFirm .
As an IICRC Certified Firm SERVPRO of East Greenville County continues to develop our team. We promote education and training for our technicians to enhance their proficiency on each job.
Please help us as we congratulate our 2 newest IICRC WRT Certified technicians Brittany Sanders and Jeremy Williams. We are excited for their accomplishments and the value that each of them add to our team.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our SERVPRO team.
Restoring Your Greenville, SC Commercial Property After A Water Damage Emergency
SERVPRO of East Greenville County can assist you with the cleanup after an emergency Water Damage affects your Commercial business in Greenville, SC.
Flooding and water damage emergency’s in your Greenville, SC commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large-scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give SERVPRO of East Greenville County a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of East Greenville County
SERVPRO of East Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.